- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F (180*C).
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Wrap each chicken breast in 1 strip of bacon and place in a 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and soup. Spoon mixture over the chicken and bake uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.