Prep 28 mins
Cook 20 mins
SAY OLE'! TO THIS EASY SUPPER. You can use an outdoor grill also.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled,seeded,and diced
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup corn kernel (thawed frozen or canned)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounce each)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- SALSA: Mix lime juice,oil,sugar,and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to mix and coat.
- Heat in broiler until chicken is done.
- Season chicken with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates; top each with chicken, then salsa.