Prep 28 mins
Cook 20 mins
SAY OLE'! TO THIS EASY SUPPER. You can use an outdoor grill also.
Make and share this Chicken with Avocado,tomato and Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled,seeded,and diced
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup corn kernel (thawed frozen or canned)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounce each)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- SALSA: Mix lime juice,oil,sugar,and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to mix and coat.
- Heat in broiler until chicken is done.
- Season chicken with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates; top each with chicken, then salsa.