Recipe by Moonlightlady
This recipe is really good. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does. Courtesy of McCormick.
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds, pounded)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut (1/2 inch pieces)
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, lightly crushed
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle Season-All on both sides of chicken. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add asparagus, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and thyme in small bowl. Stir in broth and wine. Add to skillet; stirring constantly, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in half-and-half. Cook until heated through. Serve over chicken.