1/1 Photo of Chicken With Asiago, Prosciutto, and Sage
Another from Bon Appetit. This is fast becoming an often-requested dish here at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 3Coat both sides with flour, shaking off excess.
- 4Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Add chicken breast and saute until brown, turning once, about 5 minutes.
- 6Transfer chicken to rimmed baking sheet, reserve skillet.
- 7Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each breast.
- 8Top each with 2 prosciutto slices.
- 9Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile, add wine, minced sage, and 2 tablespoons butter to skillet.
- 11Boil until sauce is reduced to 1/3 cup, scraping up browned bits, about 4 minutes.
- 12Transfer chicken breasts to platter.
- 13Top each with sage leaf, drizzle pan sauce over, and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Asiago, Prosciutto, and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 201.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: