1/2 Photos of Chicken With Artichoke Hearts & Mushrooms
Queen of Everything's Note:
A friend at work gave me this recipe. He was served this dish at a friend's house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken parts
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (Sauvignon Blanc is suggested)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle chicken pieces with paprika, salt& pepper.
- 3Heat butter and oil in a large skillet and brown chicken on both sides over high heat.
- 4With slotted spoon, remove chicken pieces to ovenproof casserole, leaving excess fat in the pan.
- 5Arrange artichoke hearts in casserole between pieces of chicken.
- 6Over medium-low heat, saute the mushrooms in the remaining fat in the skillet.
- 7Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms.
- 8Stir well.
- 9Add chicken broth, wine and rosemary, stirring until smooth over low heat.
- 10Pour mushroom sauce over chicken and artichokes.
- 11Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- 12Serve chicken garnished with fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Artichoke Hearts & Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 294.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g