Recipe by Mika G.
I got this recipe from our local gym. It's really tasty and good sprinkled with parmesan cheese too.
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta as directed. Drain liquid from artichokes into a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat. Cook chicken in liquid for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and cook 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in artichokes and red peppers. Whisk broth, wine, cornstarch, salt and pepper together. Gradually stir into chicken mixture and heat to a boil stirring constantly. Boil and continue to stir for 1 minute, then toss with pasta. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.