Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
from The Everything Cooking Baby and Toddler Book
- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 apricot
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- Wash the chicken breast and remove any skin or fat. Place in the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Dice the apricot into small pieces. Mix with the apricot preserves, then spread over the chicken.
- Dot the top of the chicken with butter, then bake at 350F for 30minutes or until the chicken's internal temperature reaches 170°F The juice from the chicken should run clear when pricked with a fork, and the chicken meat should not be pink when sliced.
- Allow to cool; then dice into small pieces for your baby to self-feed. You can also fork-mash if desired.