1/4 Photos of Chicken With Apricot-Ginger Sauce
The sauce can be made a day ahead. The chicken is best cooked just before serving to prevent drying out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and oil in pan, add chicken, cook about 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown and tender.
- 2Remove from pan, place on serving dish, top with sauce.
- 3Apricot-Ginger Sauce:.
- 4Make sauce while chicken is cooking.
- 5Cut ginger into wafer-thin slices, then into shreds.
- 6Combine apricot nectar, ginger and soy sauce in pan, bring to a boil, stir in blended cornstarch and water, stir until sauce boils and thickens, add green onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Apricot-Ginger Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1044 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1743.2
- Calories from Fat 869
- Total Fat 96.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 596.3 mg
- Sodium 868.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 190.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: