1/3 Photos of Chicken With Apples and Almonds
Adrienne in Reisterstown's Note:
If you aren't using those foil bags for making dinner...TRY IT! Basically, you just throw a bunch of stuff in the bag, throw it in the oven, poke a little hole or two to vent the air out and wait. Food comes out tender and tasty and the family thinks you've been cooking for HOURS. Just hurry up and throw out the foil bag before anyone sees it! haha!! Here's a simple recipe to get you started. You can use alumunium foil but if you do, make sure it's the super heavy duty kind so juices don't leak out. You want it sturdy to stand up to movement and shifting. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use 1 Reynolds® Hot Bags® Foil Bag, large size.
- 2PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
- 3OPEN foil bag. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; arrange in foil bag in an even layer.
- 4Top chicken with apple wedges.
- 5Combine brown sugar, mustard and flour; spoon over apples and chicken. Sprinkle almonds and cinnamon over ingredients in foil bag.
- 6TO SEAL, double fold open end of foil bag. Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan or on a cookie sheet.
- 7TO COOK, leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven. Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- 8USE OVEN MITTS to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Apples and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 241.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 34.4 g