Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My adaption of Jane Brody's "Grannysmith Chicken" from her Good Food Book. Not as yummy as her version with milk and cheese but this one works for the Fat Flush Plan, Phase 2.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 large granny smith apples, cored and cut into pieces
- Mist olive oil into a skillet, heat and then throughly brown chicken pieces.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the parsley, rosemary and apples and simmer the chicken covered for 20 or so minutes.