Have to admit, I haven't tried this one yet. Saw it at my mother's and the easiest way to save a recipe is to type it in here at Zaar. So here it is for you and for me to try. Looks wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml apple juice concentrate
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 177.44 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley or 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 1 medium unpeeled red apple, chopped
- hot cooked brown rice
- hot cooked wild rice
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2In a large skillet over medium-high heat oil, cook chicken about 4 minutes per side or until browned.
- 3Add juice concentrate, lemon juice and rosemary to skillet.
- 4Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until internal juices run clear.
- 5Remove chicken from the skillet.
- 6In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cream.
- 7Add cream mixture to skillet.
- 8Cook, stirring until thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- 9Stir in parsley.
- 10Return chicken to skillet.
- 11Heat about 2 minutes.
- 12To serve, place chicken on rice, spoon sauce over the chicken and top with chopped apples.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Apple Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 28.3 g