Recipe by Mysterygirl
Have to admit, I haven't tried this one yet. Saw it at my mother's and the easiest way to save a recipe is to type it in here at Zaar. So here it is for you and for me to try. Looks wonderful.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml apple juice concentrate
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 177.44 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley or 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 1 medium unpeeled red apple, chopped
- hot cooked brown rice
- hot cooked wild rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat oil, cook chicken about 4 minutes per side or until browned.
- Add juice concentrate, lemon juice and rosemary to skillet.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until internal juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from the skillet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cream.
- Add cream mixture to skillet.
- Cook, stirring until thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in parsley.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Heat about 2 minutes.
- To serve, place chicken on rice, spoon sauce over the chicken and top with chopped apples.