Recipe by PickyEatersRUs
This is a really good main dish and it is easy too. Serve over egg noodles or rice and your meal is complete. Feel free to add the spices you like.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 medium bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup carrot (matchstick sliced)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with nonstick spray.
- Add chicken and cook 6 minute.
- Turn chicken and add the mushrooms and peppers and carrots and cook 6 more minutes.
- Remove all from pan and add sauce.
- For sauce: in a small bowl combine the soup, sour cream, milk and paprika. Stir the mixture into the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Return the chicken and veggies to the pan, and cook covered for 6 more minutes.
- Add the tomato and cook for 2 more minute.
- Serve over noodles or rice.