The potatoes, carrots and leeks in this dish do not take much time to roast because they are parboiled first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- 2Cook potatoes, carrots and leeks in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- 3Drain thoroughly and add to a large roasting tin with the asparagus.
- 4Add the oil, toss and season. Arrange the chicken filets on top and bake for 25 minutes until thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
- 5Meanwhile, heat the creme fraiche, mustard and chives in a small pan for 1-2 minutes, then season.
- 6Serve the chicken and vegetables with the sauce, and plenty of crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With a Creamy Mustard and Chive Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.0
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 119.1 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 25.1 g