Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The potatoes, carrots and leeks in this dish do not take much time to roast because they are parboiled first.
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- Cook potatoes, carrots and leeks in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and add to a large roasting tin with the asparagus.
- Add the oil, toss and season. Arrange the chicken filets on top and bake for 25 minutes until thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, heat the creme fraiche, mustard and chives in a small pan for 1-2 minutes, then season.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables with the sauce, and plenty of crusty bread.