Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The potatoes, carrots and leeks in this dish do not take much time to roast because they are parboiled first.
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- Cook potatoes, carrots and leeks in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and add to a large roasting tin with the asparagus.
- Add the oil, toss and season. Arrange the chicken filets on top and bake for 25 minutes until thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, heat the creme fraiche, mustard and chives in a small pan for 1-2 minutes, then season.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables with the sauce, and plenty of crusty bread.