Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The potatoes, carrots and leeks in this dish do not take much time to roast because they are parboiled first.
- 500 g baby new potatoes, sliced 1cm thick
- 150 g baby carrots, trimmed
- 200 g baby leeks
- 100 g asparagus tips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 340 g chicken breast fillets (mini)
- 200 ml creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 15 g fresh chives, snipped
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- Cook potatoes, carrots and leeks in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and add to a large roasting tin with the asparagus.
- Add the oil, toss and season. Arrange the chicken filets on top and bake for 25 minutes until thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, heat the creme fraiche, mustard and chives in a small pan for 1-2 minutes, then season.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables with the sauce, and plenty of crusty bread.