Recipe by Oolala
From South of the Fork, the Junior League of Dallas, 1987. I am posting recipes that appeal to me for safe keeping. This has a 2 hour marination time. Serve with linguine.
- 8 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Make 1/2 inch slashes on the chicken pieces.
- Place in a deep, buttered, baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the chili sauce, curry, salt, and pepper.
- Spread over chicken.
- Cover and chill 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. and bake for 15 minutes and then add the cream and cover and bake another 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve with pasta.