I am always looking for new and interesting ways to prepare boneless chicken breasts. This one sounds amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large non-stick skillet on medium high heat.
- 2add chicken and garlic and cook for 4 minutes - turning after 2 minutes.
- 3stir in broth and dressing- cover with lid.
- 4Cook for 8 minutes total ( 4 minutes on each side).
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese let stand for 1 minute and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With 20 Cloves of Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 403.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g