Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You will love these (I hope) - my family and friends sure do! Wings are well, sometimes the same-old, same old. Which prompted me to try something new & different. Easy to throw together, let marinade a few hours, grill, serve and just wait for the smiles.
- 1133.98 g chicken wings, cut up
- 236.59 ml Paul Newman Salad Dressing (Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml hot sauce (Louisiana brand)
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml garlic salt (Mc Cormick's California Style)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- For ease of preparation, I buy the chicken wings already cut up into drummettes and the other wing part, tip removed. Otherwise, buy them whole and cut them yourself. Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in large plastic bag.
- Whisk together all other ingredients and pour over chicken, seal, kneading bag to mix well into the chicken parts. Marinate 1-3 hours in refrigerator, remove and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Heat outdoor grill to 350°F
- Place wings on grill, cook about 15 minutes, turning once or twice. Remove from heat, transfer to serving platter. Let stand a few minutes, then enjoy!