1/1 Photo of Chicken Wings You'll Love!
Leopard Apron's Note:
You will love these (I hope) - my family and friends sure do! Wings are well, sometimes the same-old, same old. Which prompted me to try something new & different. Easy to throw together, let marinade a few hours, grill, serve and just wait for the smiles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings, cut up
- 1 cup Paul Newman Salad Dressing (Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (Louisiana brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (Mc Cormick's California Style)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1For ease of preparation, I buy the chicken wings already cut up into drummettes and the other wing part, tip removed. Otherwise, buy them whole and cut them yourself. Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in large plastic bag.
- 2Whisk together all other ingredients and pour over chicken, seal, kneading bag to mix well into the chicken parts. Marinate 1-3 hours in refrigerator, remove and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 3Heat outdoor grill to 350°F
- 4Place wings on grill, cook about 15 minutes, turning once or twice. Remove from heat, transfer to serving platter. Let stand a few minutes, then enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wings You'll Love!
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.4
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 426.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Paul Newman Salad Dressing