This came across my email today from a grilling website. Think it sounds delightful and easy too...so I am posting it for the Zaar World Tour to Asia. Give it a try!
- Make the glaze, in a small bowl, whisk the sauces, sesame oil and ginger together.
- Trim excess skin from the edges of the wings.
- Lightly brush or spray with the oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the chicken wings over Direct Medium heat until the skin begins to crisp, about 10 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Brush the wings with the glaze and continue to grill until the meat is no longer pink at the bone, 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing with the glaze 2 or 3 times.
- Serve warm.