Chicken Wings with Sticky Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl, add wings and toss to coat.
- Place wings in a single layer on 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine marmalade, ketchup, soy and mustard in a sauce pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the wings to 2 large skillets, stir to coat, simmer on low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes until sauce cools and thickens.