Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A wonderful change from fried chicken. This came from a neighbor (Barb)I had 20 years ago. It has an oriental flavor. Sauce is very good on rice. Have used sauce on various different meats,chicken breast, pork chops,cornish game hens. In fact I usually double the ingredients for the sauce if I have them.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, can use
- Worcestershire sauce, if no soy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, do not use garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F Bake 1hr. 15 minute.
- Mix all ingredients (if possible, let marinate at least 1.
- hour). However, it is still be wonderful if.
- you don't marinate. Turn wings after 30 minutes.
- continue to bake until done - about another 30 to 45 minutes.