beach bum in the Philippines's Note:
A great baked chicken wing dish, the sauce is wonderful with that tangy citrus flavor. I got this recipe from Sunkist Kitchens Recipes, and it is great, try it for something different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1TO MAKE ONE PORTION OF SAUCE: Combine 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, the green onions, and garlic in a zip-lock plastic bag. Add the chicken wings and coat evenly with the mixture. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for four hours.
- 2Combine remaining 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and brown sugar in a small saucepan to make the glaze. Heat the mixture to boiling, and cook till liquid is reduced by half and is the consistency of syrup; set aside.
- 3When ready to cook the wings, pre-heat the oven to 350°F and place on a baking pan, season with salt and pepper. NOTE: if you wish you may line the baking pan with tinfoil for easy clean-up.
- 4Brush the wings with the soy glaze, and bake for 30 minutes, brushing with the glaze every ten minutes till done. Take out of the oven and serve right away.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wings With Orange Soy Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 393.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 15.1 g