Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I'm posting this recipe for safe-keeping as I clean out my recipe file.
- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 236.59 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 44.37 ml honey
- 29.58 ml chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 29.58 ml chopped garlic
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 20 whole chicken wings, tips cut off
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Stir in chicken. Cover and chill at least 2 hours (up to 1 day), stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Arrange wings on 2 baking sheets.
- Pour marinade into small saucepan; reserve.
- Roast wings until tender and glazed, turning and basting occasionally with marinade, about 1 hour.
- Arrange wings on a large platter. Boil reserved marinade until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes. Pour into bowl. Serve wings with marinade as a dipping sauce.
I found this recipe in the Bon Appite archives many years ago. I cut the recipe in half because there was way too much sauce for our liking. These are nice and sticky with the wonderful garlic taste. We enjoyed them!!!