Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
I'm posting this recipe for safe-keeping as I clean out my recipe file.
Make and share this Chicken Wings With Honey-Soy Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Stir in chicken. Cover and chill at least 2 hours (up to 1 day), stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Arrange wings on 2 baking sheets.
- Pour marinade into small saucepan; reserve.
- Roast wings until tender and glazed, turning and basting occasionally with marinade, about 1 hour.
- Arrange wings on a large platter. Boil reserved marinade until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes. Pour into bowl. Serve wings with marinade as a dipping sauce.