Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Tyler Florence.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 big fat tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 lime, halved
- chopped cilantro leaf, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse the wings under cool water and pat dry. Put them in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Toss to coat with the seasoning. Then spread the wings out on a baking sheet and roast about 25 to 30 minutes until the skin gets crisp and brown, and the meat is tender.
- While you wait, throw the butter, red curry paste honey and soy sauce into a blender. Season with salt and puree. Scrape into a big bowl. When the wings come out of the oven slide them into the bowl with the curry butter. Squeeze the juice of the lime over the wings. Give it a toss and you're done. Garnish with cilantro.