Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Spicy and sweet, these little delicacies are best served on a platter and eaten with your hands. If you are serving them as party hors d'oeuvres, make plenty of them and have the napkins close by. Times do not include the 1-4 hours marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 3 jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 lbs chicken wings, and drumettes
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, ginger, and chiles in a glass or nonreactive metal bowl.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat until very hot.
- Add the chicken and grill for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and firm.
- Serve immediately.