A must try recipe. Saved from the weber.com site for safe keeping.
Make and share this Chicken Wings With Bourbon-Molasses Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g chicken wings
- 14.79 ml smoked paprika
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml granulated garlic
- 2.46 ml granulated onion
- 1.23 ml dried chipotle powder
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml Bourbon
- 14.79 ml unsulphured molasses (light)
- 14.79 ml unsalted butter
- hickory chips, 2 handfuls, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- In a large bowl mix the rub ingredients. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat them evenly.
- Heat grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- In a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan over high heat, bring the glaze ingredients to a boil and cook just until the butter melts. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
- Drain and scatter the wood chips over lit charcoal. Grill the wings over indirect heat, with the lid closed, 20 to 30 minutes, turning and basting with the glaze once or twice during the last 20 minutes of cooking.