1/1 Photo of Chicken Wings With Bourbon-Molasses Glaze
sloe cooker's Note:
A must try recipe. Saved from the weber.com site for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1In a large bowl mix the rub ingredients. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat them evenly.
- 2Heat grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- 3In a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan over high heat, bring the glaze ingredients to a boil and cook just until the butter melts. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
- 4Drain and scatter the wood chips over lit charcoal. Grill the wings over indirect heat, with the lid closed, 20 to 30 minutes, turning and basting with the glaze once or twice during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wings With Bourbon-Molasses Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.3
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 179.8 mg
- Sodium 796.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 42.6 g