Recipe by 2Bleu
Top Review by ~Nimz~
These were excellent, even using fat free myple syrup ( won't do that again) All of the flavors went so well together and I would not change a thing about it. I believe because I used fat free myple syrup, mine did not carmalize like that in the photo and I had a lot of liquid that didn't evaporate. Saying that, the flavors were point on. Thanks for sharing. Made for PRMR :)
- 20 chicken wings, cut apart at joints and tips discarded
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 cups maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In large bowl mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, sesame seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, and maple syrup.
- Place chicken in sauce and toss to coat. Pour chicken and sauce into a large disposable baking pan. (disposable for easy clean up, or use foil).
- Bake for 1 hour, tossing every 20 minutes; the liquid will gradually evaporate the longer you cook it.
- After 1 hour, increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn wings to coat evenly and cook for an additional 45 minutes.