Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Okay this one sounds very strange but it is actually really good... just give it a try!
- 4 chicken wings (or more if desired)
- 1 (12 ounce) can light beer
- hot sauce (eyeball it)
- red pepper flakes (eyeball it)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Marinate the chicken and all other ingredients for at least a day (the longer the marinade, the better).
- Pour all ingredients into a pan on the stove top and cook until chicken is done adding salt and pepper to taste.