- 12 chicken wings
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple preserves or 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with oil, 2 T pineapple juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together preserves, soy sauce, mustard and remaining pineapple juice.
- Prepare hot fire. Remove chicken from marinade and place on an oiled grill.
- Grill wings, turning frequently and basting with reserved sauce, until golden brown and cooked through, 10-15 minutes.