Chicken Wings in Soy Sauce
- Halve the wings and throw away the tips. Blend soy sauce, onions, sugar, oil, garlic
- and ginger in a large bowl.
- Add the wings, cover and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove the wings and reserve the
- marinade. Place the chicken in a shallow pan and baste with the sauce. Bake in 350-.
- degree oven for 15 minutes and turn over, baste again and cook 15 more minutes.
- This may be made the day before and reserved in refrigerator, covered. Be sure to
- save some marinade to baste again when reheating in oven.