1/1 Photo of Chicken Wings in Honey Sauce - Crock Pot
2 hrs 25 mins
Sounds good to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Cut off and discard wing tips.
- 3Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- 4Sprinkle wing parts with salt and pepper.
- 5Place wing parts on broiler pan.
- 6Broil 5-4 inches from heat 20 minutes, 10 minutes a side or until chicken is brown. Transfer chicken to crock pot.
- 7For sauce, combine honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil and garlic in bowl.
- 8Pour over chicken wings.
- 9Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2-2 /2 hours.
- 10Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wings in Honey Sauce - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1466.1
- Calories from Fat 613
- Total Fat 68.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 4611.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 147.2 g
- Protein 71.1 g