Recipe by mariposa13
Sounds good to me!
Top Review by lindasaslove_10250102
I made this last weekend and am making it tonight. It is out of this world. Honestly, I gave out the recipe a few times. I got it elsewhere and noticed it was here and just had to review. Just delicious. I use the drummette part of wings, use nice big wing. I cut recipe in half and used 2 pounds of wings.
- 3 lbs chicken wings (16 wings)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Cut off and discard wing tips.
- Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- Sprinkle wing parts with salt and pepper.
- Place wing parts on broiler pan.
- Broil 5-4 inches from heat 20 minutes, 10 minutes a side or until chicken is brown. Transfer chicken to crock pot.
- For sauce, combine honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil and garlic in bowl.
- Pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2-2 /2 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.