1/6 Photos of Chicken Wings in Honey BBQ Sauce
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Susie in Texas's Note:
One of my favorite Slow Cooker recipes and can easily be an appetizer or a main dish recipe. My Slow Cooker has a removable Corning-Ware crock which can be used on the stove-top, so I spray it with Pam and brown the wings in it which makes this recipe even easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off and discard wing tips.
- 2Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- 3Rinse wings, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Season wings with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Place wings on broiler pan and broil about 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes on each side OR until brown.
- 6Transfer wings to Slow Cooker.
- 7Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; pour over chicken wings.
- 8Cover and place Slow Cooker on High for 2 hour or Low for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wings in Honey BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (2521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 567.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g