Recipe by mydesigirl
Crispy on the outside and moist on the inside....mmmmm!
Top Review by susie cooks
These turned out exactly as promised. Crispy on the outside and very moist. I did not baste the wings with the leftover marinade. I used Corona Light as the cervaza and I thought it was really good. I loved the thyme with the wings. Done in exactly 40 minutes. I will definitely make this again.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces mexican beer
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wings in a shallow bowl and sprinkle with salt,thyme and pepper.
- Pour beer over chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375* and line shallow baking pan with foil;spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain chicken reserving marinade.
- Arrange chicken on baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is well browned on all sides.
- During baking,turn and baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Do not brush with marinade during last 10 minutes of baking time.
- Throw out extra marinade.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Garnish with cilantro.