1/1 Photo of Chicken Wings.... Hot Cafe Style
No clue as to this recipe's origins, but sounds yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce (World Harbors Afterglow Hot Zings Sauce & Marinade)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chicken wing sauce (Nance's)
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup louisiana hot sauce
- 1MAKE THE SAUCE: Combine all ingredients in saucepan over medium heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and cook until thickened, about 20 to 30 minutes. (This amount of sauce is enough for 40 to 50 chicken wings).
- 3CHICKEN: Combine flour, salt, pepper and red pepper in a plastic grocery bag. Shake the wings 6 at a time until well coated.
- 4Shake off excess flour and place on a baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- 5BASTE: When chicken has cooked for 35 minutes, remove from oven and brush sauce generously over wings. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and turn wings. Brush with sauce and return to oven for 5 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wings.... Hot Cafe Style
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 673.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce
chicken wing sauce