No clue as to this recipe's origins, but sounds yummy.
Make and share this Chicken Wings.... Hot Cafe Style recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce (World Harbors Afterglow Hot Zings Sauce & Marinade)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chicken wing sauce (Nance's)
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup louisiana hot sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 20 chicken wings, discard wingtips
- nonstick cooking spray
- MAKE THE SAUCE: Combine all ingredients in saucepan over medium heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook until thickened, about 20 to 30 minutes. (This amount of sauce is enough for 40 to 50 chicken wings).
- CHICKEN: Combine flour, salt, pepper and red pepper in a plastic grocery bag. Shake the wings 6 at a time until well coated.
- Shake off excess flour and place on a baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- BASTE: When chicken has cooked for 35 minutes, remove from oven and brush sauce generously over wings. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn wings. Brush with sauce and return to oven for 5 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.