Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I needed something to make for my finace who works away from home. I never know when he is coming home so I need something I can re-heat or freeze if he doesnt come. He loves chicken wings so I made these up in my head Fri night and they were great, he wants more for lunches now.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 -2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 teaspoons catsup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 teaspoons blue cheese dressing
- 3 large soft tortillas
- Boil chicken breasts for 20 min, cool and shred apart.
- melt butter, add tobasco, spices, catsup and sugar and mix well.
- Mix chicken into sauce.
- Put 1/3 of chicken in tortilla, top with 1/3 veggies and 1 T blue cheese dressing, wrap and serve or cover with cling wrap and re-heat in microwave later for 1 1/2 min on high.
we love hot wings, and wraps...so, perfect combo. these were really good. and easy. not a lot of prep, which is always points with me. i've had this in my cookbook for a while now, just sorry i didn't try it sooner. i will definately make this again. really great recipe!
My husband has a 'buffalo wrap' he loves from a local restaurant. He orders it EVERY time we go. That love was what led me to try your wrap. I am so glad I did. It was so good. The only change I made was to use ranch I made because hubs doesn't like blue cheese. He ate two and made me promise I will pre-make a double batch to freeze for his lunch. He gave it the highest form of flattery, he said he liked it better than the restaurant. Thanks for sharing!
This is one of our family favorites! We like to grill our chicken instead of boiling it.