Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this up when I was too sick and lazy to try to make proper chicken soup with a whole chicken etc. and it's a bit faster but tastes just as nice :)
- Chop up carrot and spring onions in various ways, matchsticks, discs, slivers, etc.
- Place in a medium saucepan with the black peppercorns, allspice and bayleaf.
- Microwave the microwave chicken wings according to package instructions.
- Add to saucepan.
- Add water just to cover all ingredients in pot and place over low to medium heat and simmer for 30 minutes to an hour or until the carrots are tender.
- Remove peppercorns, allspice and bayleaf.
- Notes: You can add other vegetables to this but it taste good and can be made while you're sick.