1 hr 10 mins
Heather Sullivan's Note:
I made this up when I was too sick and lazy to try to make proper chicken soup with a whole chicken etc. and it's a bit faster but tastes just as nice :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up carrot and spring onions in various ways, matchsticks, discs, slivers, etc.
- 2Place in a medium saucepan with the black peppercorns, allspice and bayleaf.
- 3Microwave the microwave chicken wings according to package instructions.
- 4Add to saucepan.
- 5Add water just to cover all ingredients in pot and place over low to medium heat and simmer for 30 minutes to an hour or until the carrots are tender.
- 6Remove peppercorns, allspice and bayleaf.
- 8Notes: You can add other vegetables to this but it taste good and can be made while you're sick.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wing Soup (Fast but still tastes close to homemade!)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: