Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is SOoo good! Have for lunch, dinner or an appetizer.
Make and share this Chicken Wing Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g boneless chicken
- 1 pizza crust (pre-baked or homemade)
- 118.29 ml hot sauce
- 340.19 g Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml blue cheese
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 118.29 ml diced carrots (optional) or 118.29 ml celery (optional)
- take prebake pizza crust and spread with blue cheese and hot sauce combined over all like it was pizza sauce. Any extra can be used on the side for dipping.
- In a large skillet cook cut up chicken with all the spices and butter over medium heat until cooked thru.( can cook carrot and celery at this time and put on pizza if desired). I cut mine up small or shred up more once cooked). chicken goes on next. Sprinkle now with shredded cheese.
- bake 18-20 minutes till golden and cheese melted.