Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick and easy marinade for chicken or steak. It's my favorite! They prep time does not include the marinating time.
- 5 lbs chicken wings, cut off the tip part & discard or 5 lbs sirloin steaks, tips
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Add all ingredients together (chicken or steak, not both!) in a large bowl and cover or I also use the large ziplock bags.
- Marinate at least 6 hours, overnight even better!
- Discard marinade.
- Bake chicken wings in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Grill steak tips on outdoor grill for 20 minutes or until done to your liking.
Quick and easy. Great taste. Even when I was in a rush and only marinated for 15 minutes there was good flavor!!
This was very good, I didn't use as much garlic but put more lemon juice and my wings turned out fantastic. Thanks for sharing!