I love this dip! Tastes good hot and warm-up extras in the microwave. I can't get enough of it!!
Make and share this Chicken Wing Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Start boiling chicken in med. saucepan.
- In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese, blue cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Dice up cooked chicken and add to mixture.
- Spread into a 13x9 inch baking dish, spread extra shredded cheese on top (opt.).
- Back for 30 minutes, serve with tortilla chips, french bread or crackers.