Recipe by ~la petite chef~
I love this dip! Tastes good hot and warm-up extras in the microwave. I can't get enough of it!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese, T. Marzettis, Marie's
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dash chili powder (optional)
- 1 dash garlic powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Start boiling chicken in med. saucepan.
- In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese, blue cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Dice up cooked chicken and add to mixture.
- Spread into a 13x9 inch baking dish, spread extra shredded cheese on top (opt.).
- Back for 30 minutes, serve with tortilla chips, french bread or crackers.