Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
- Mix in the ranch dressing, chicken and cheddar cheese. Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Serve with tortilla chips.