Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip is very good, very addicting!
Make and share this Chicken Wing Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄2-1 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing (completely optional)
- 1 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended (remember the blue cheese dressing is completely optional. It depends on your taste buds!).
- Add chicken and stir.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place in oven ready dish and bake at 350F for 1/2 hour.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy!
Made for Fall PAC 2007. Sorry for the rating but this was just OK for us. I tasted the dip before adding the blue cheese dressing and it was good. I did not like the taste after adding the dressing. I like blue cheese dressing but I didn't like it all mixed together.
Awesome recipe. A real winner. My husband likes (loves) Frank's red hot sauce on everything so I thought I'd make this for him. Simple to put together. I used light cream cheese and calorie wise Ranch dressing and it was yummy. I used the whole cup of Frank's, so it was nice and spicy hot. I can see this being addicting. Great appetizer to take to a party...chicken wing flavour without the mess. I'll be making this again really soon! Thanks for sharing, Ethan's Mom.
This is the same recipe I use except for a few changes. I combine the diced chicken breast (which I just cook in a Foreman Grill)with the hot sauce and place that in the casserole. I combine the cream cheese with the dressing (you can also use Ranch dressing and I would suggest using an actual mixer to get a nice smooth consistency)for the second layer. I then top with cheddar cheese and bake. This recipe is always a favorite.