Recipe by Ethan's Mom
This dip is very good, very addicting!
Top Review by bmcnichol
Made for Fall PAC 2007. Sorry for the rating but this was just OK for us. I tasted the dip before adding the blue cheese dressing and it was good. I did not like the taste after adding the dressing. I like blue cheese dressing but I didn't like it all mixed together.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄2-1 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing (completely optional)
- 1 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended (remember the blue cheese dressing is completely optional. It depends on your taste buds!).
- Add chicken and stir.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place in oven ready dish and bake at 350F for 1/2 hour.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy!