Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from Carol Keates, the middle daugher in our family. I was shocked when she sent this one as she is known for her baking! this sounds really yummy though and I can't wait to try it out. Prep time does not include time marinating overnight.
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup (such as Log Cabin)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
- Combine ingredients from syrup to garlic powder, mixing well.
- Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes.
- Cut wings in half at joint, place in shallow foil lined baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken wings.
- Cover and marinade over night.
- Brush wings with marinade before baking.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes. Spoon sauce over wings now and again.
- Serve hot with sauce.