Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 hrs
Fungal free. Phase One recipe
- 1 whole chicken, deboned and skinned
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 -2 teaspoon pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
- 1 -2 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Roast whole chicken in cockpot overnight.
- Cook the wild rice using water or broth.
- In the morning mix onion, celery, and carrots with coconut oil until onions are translucent.
- Add wild rice and 4 cups broth.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken put all meat from chicken with broth.
- Transfer ingredients to crock pot. Melt the cream cheese, add the half and half.
- Put some of the broth into a glass and add the arrowroot mix well then put into the cream cheese and half and half.
- Pour into the mixture with chicken and wild rice.
- Add all the spices. Cook on high for 3 hours.