Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found online on the blog of a quilter who shared the recipe of what she was making for dinner while she was sewing. NOTE: I had to guess at can/box sizes since I threw them away after making this. :)
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (10 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend, uncooked (Uncle Ben'a)
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- Saute onions, carrots, celery, garlic in a little butter. (2 pats or so of butter).
- Add chicken broth, celery soup, half-n-half, rice mix and chicken.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until rice and veggies are tender.
- Enjoy with some yummy rolls or crackers.