Recipe by Nancy Sneed
Great for a brunch or just a lite dinner.
Top Review by carole in orlando
I had one similar at Sweet Tomatoes and loved it. I made the recipe without the nuts and added
some thawed frozen peas and some finely chopped red onion. It was wonderful. My husband loved it. It is great with leftover chicken. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 12 ounces cooked chicken, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- lettuce leaf
- alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice according to package directions, chill.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and chicken.
- Stir in cooked rice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in cashews and serve on lettuce leaf.
- Garnish with alfalfa sprouts.
- You may use low-fat mayonnaise and sour cream.