Recipe by 55tbird
From Taste of Home Simple and Delicious Feb 2008. This is really easy and really delicious!!
Top Review by Chefmuffnette
I actually made this recipe from the Taste of home mag too since i saw it on here figured i would rate it anyway! its a VERY easy and comforting soup to make and a favorite in our house! love it! the only changes i do is I add extra spice to it like some sage and cilantro flakes, also I have to triple this recipe as the original is sooo not enough for us!!!
- 473.18 ml sliced fresh carrots
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 29.58 ml butter
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 2 (822.13 g) can chicken broth
- 631.69 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 249.47 g packageready to serve long grain and wild rice blend
- 59.14 ml half-and-half cream
- 0.59 ml pepper